The commercial property loan is nothing but a special credit option. The lenders generally offer the commercial property loan against the mortgage of a commercial space. People take this loan to purchase commercial real estate to generate income for future. Those who already own any commercial property can avail such commercial property loans against such mortgages. Hence, based on the market value, you can decide the amount for your commercial property loan.
Documents required and eligibility criteria for a commercial property loans
However, to proceed with your commercial property loan application, you have to submit some documents. It includes identity and income proof, property documents, passport size photographs, partnership deed, etc..
Now let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria for a commercial property loan in Australia. The eligible candidates are as follows-
- Self-employed professionals such as lawyers, doctors, company secretaries, chartered accountants and so on.
- Traders, commission agents and contractors.
Furthermore, the applicant must have a stable income to avail of the commercial property loans. So, you must provide relevant document for income. Mostly entrepreneurs, start-up owners, corporate borrowers, developers and investors look for commercial property loans.
How to choose the right lender for your commercial property loans?
The below tips can help you in choosing the right lender for the loan of your commercial property.
- You must approach to the bank as they also provide commercial loans. Thus, banks are more likely to approve your commercial property loan application within short time.
- Secondly, you have to present a genuinely strong case before the lenders. The report should highlight the strength of your loan application. Sometimes bank creates issues with the approval of the commercial property loan. So, you can turn to a mortgage broker as well.
- Thirdly, before sanctioning the commercial property loans the bank or other lenders will scrutinize your application thoroughly. They will come up with some concerns and you must answer them accurately. Therefore, to improve the chances, the applicants need to provide lender with additional documents. You should also adjust as per the guidelines of the banks. Don’t forget to negotiate with the pricing to reduce the risk associated with your loan application.
- You should also consider the risk level and the interest rate before choosing a lender. The risk matrix generally includes location of the property used for security purpose, loan to value ratio, etc. It also comprises interest rates, strength of the tenants, asset position of the borrower, track record and so on. It has been seen that lenders with low risk appetite ask for low interest rates.
- Always, do some research about your lender before sending the commercial property loan application. It is important to take a look at the reputation of your private lender before finalizing commercial property loans.
Features of commercial property loans
In Australia, you can avail a commercial property loan till 30 years for your residential security. Here, you will get two types of interest rates for your commercial property. They are variable interest type and fixed interest type. Along with that, you will get some bank bill facilities as well. You will also get line of credit with higher interest rate of interest.
Henceforth, commercial property loans are pretty popular among business owners these days. For choosing the best lender, you should do some research about the interest rate, reputation etc. Also, don’t forget to take the customer reviews into account before making any decision on the commercial property lender. So, take your time and explore all your options regarding commercial property loan lending. The above information can help you out to get the best deals for your commercial property loans.