Do you know that if you deactivate your Facebook account, this does not mean that your Facebook messenger will also be deactivated? You need to follow a separate procedure to deactivate your Facebook messenger application and in this guide, we are going to tell you how to deactivate messenger.
You need to read the complete guide carefully to know the correct steps with which you can deactivate your Facebook messenger application. Deactivating your Facebook messenger account means that you are deleting the account for some time; and you can use it again whenever you wish to. This also ensures that you do not lose any data that is present in your account. People often deactivate their accounts if they want to take a break from the application so, here is the method with which you can know how to deactivate Facebook messenger. thedigitalexposure
How Can you Deactivate Messenger?
Remember that before you use this procedure to deactivate messenger, you need to deactivate your Facebook account.
- You need to start by opening your Facebook Messenger account on your mobile phone.
- After that; you need to tap your profile picture that is present on the top of the page in the left corner. thesocialvert
- There, you will see the option of Legal and Policies in the list.
- Click on the option that will take you to a different screen where you will see the option to deactivate Facebook Messenger.
- Select the option to deactivate it and then type your account password to confirm your identity with Facebook.
- The last thing that you need to do is to press the Continue button. This is how you can easily deactivate your Facebook Messenger.
You can easily reactivate your account by just logging into your account using your Facebook username and password. We hope that you have understood the steps given by us.
Also, Recommended – https://todayshomebuyersguide.com/twitter-account-suspended-for-no-reason/