The interior of your car can accumulate dust and debris through normal use, leaving behind dirt and grime that can’t just be wiped off with a simple cloth. A good cleaning routine can ensure that your car’s upholstery maintains its luster even after a lot of mileage on the road. Here’s the 5-step process you should follow to keep your car looking like new inside.
Steamgrønt is a Danish word meaning steam green. You can use it instead of a hose or pressure washer by using just water from your tap. If you don’t have access to tap water, spray down your car with a garden hose then wipe up excess liquid with paper towel. Then, boil some water in an electric tea kettle or on a stove top and pour it over the stained area of your vehicle’s upholstery. Use a clean rag or sponge (or anything else you might have on hand) to rub at the stain until all of the dirt has been lifted away. Make sure that you never use this method for leather seats!
- Insert a Steamgrønt in your car for about 15 minutes. This will create a steam that loosens dirt and grime, making it easier to clean.
- Use a small vacuum or brush attachment on your car’s upholstery or carpet, then vacuum the dirt and grime from the floor mats with attachments or by hand.
- Follow up with an Indvendig rengøring af bil if needed (i.e., if there is any residue left).
- Add some water to a bucket, mix in some dish soap and warm water, then use a sponge and scrub brush to wipe down the inside of your car’s windows (especially around air vents).
When you’re on the go, it can be hard to find a place to wash your car. And if you don’t take care of it, your interior will get dirty and stinky. But there is a way that you can clean your car without damaging your upholstery. Here are five steps for how to do it:
There are a lot of things that can make your car smell bad, but it doesn’t have to be. Our five-step process for cleaning the interior of your car without ruining the upholstery will keep your car smelling fresh and clean.
- Use Steamgrønt car freshener in one or two of your front tires; they will release a pleasant scent while you drive.
- Spray down the dashboard with an all-purpose cleaner and polish with a microfiber cloth. This will remove dust, fingerprints, and other particles that may be lingering on top surfaces.
- Use a damp towel (not soaked in water) to wipe down vinyl seats, rubber mats and plastic door panels.
Detailing your car is a great way to show that you care about it, but sometimes you don’t have time for a full detailing job. There are many things you can do in just a few minutes that will keep your car looking good and make it easier on the upholstery.
- Remove trash from inside your car including wrappers, old food and drink containers, and any other debris.
- Rinse out any cups or bottles and discard them in the trashcan.
- Use an air freshener such as Febreeze® or Lysol® to remove any lingering odors inside your car while making it smell fresh again. 4.