There’s a lot to know about Penn Foster and you’re going to want this information in your back pocket before taking the next step. It almost brings me to tears just thinking about it. The thought that before us was a world where we had no idea any of this information, ever. It’s unthinkable isn’t it? But let’s go ahead and put all those fears aside. There’s a lot more info where that came from so let’s dive into it, shall we?
What is Penn Foster?
Penn Foster is a distance learning school that offers programs in career training, language and business. Established in 1872 as the first correspondence school in the United States, Penn Foster has been helping adult learners gain the skills they need to succeed since its inception. The school was originally founded as a way to provide affordable education to people who couldn’t afford to attend traditional colleges and universities. Today, Penn Foster serves over 100,000 students worldwide with more than 1,000 different courses available online or through its catalogue of books.
Features of Penn Foster
Here are some of the features that make Penn Foster login stand out:
- Courses are available in all subject areas, including math, science, history, English, foreign languages and the arts. Students can choose from over 1,500 different courses.
- Students must complete 150 hours of supervised instruction in order to receive their diploma. They have access to tutors and mentors who help them succeed in their studies.
- Courses last between two and four weeks each; students can choose how many classes they want to take at one time and how long each course lasts. The average student takes about eight courses per year.
- The online curriculum gives students access to all of their materials 24/7 from any computer with internet access or mobile device with internet capabilities (Android or iOS). This means they can study on their own schedule and move forward whenever they’re ready!
How To Register At Penn Foster?
To register for the course, you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Penn Foster and click on ‘Enroll Now’ button.
- Select your field as per your interest and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Choose your preferred program from the list of available programs and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill up all the required information such as name, address, phone number etc. and click on ‘Register’ button.
How To Login into Penn Foster Portal?
In order to log into your Penn Foster Online Account, please follow these steps:
- Open the web browser and type https://www.pennfoster.edu/login/index.html in the address bar.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click the Sign In button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are a new user, click on the Register button, provide all required information and click the Submit button to complete your registration process.
See also – Tips and Tricks for Penn Foster Login Portal
While the cost can vary depending on the program and the time, Penn Foster offers a great deal for trainees. It’s important for students to do all the research they can, but if you’re looking for a legitimate online education, this school is a good pick. The accreditation and approval they have won over the years proves Penn Foster is one of the most effective distance learning institutions in the nation.
Also Recommended – https://todayshomebuyersguide.com/office-cleaning-services-2/