Samsung has been a leading manufacturer of home appliances for many years now. A Samsung refrigerator, especially, has become a symbol of technological expertise and reliability.
Thanks to our hot and humid climate, fridges have always been an essential appliance in India. Here are some reasons why you should equip your kitchen with the latest Samsung refrigerator:
- Food preservation: Cooler temperatures help in keeping food materials fresh for longer.
- Improved consumption habits: A good fridge will enable you to eat healthily and maintain a proper diet plan.
- Perishables: You can also use a Samsung refrigerator to store medicines and vaccines.
But what makes Samsung the Optimus Prime of the home appliance industry?
Here are the reasons why people prefer to buy latest samsung refrigerators over any other
- Samsung refrigerators are known for their 5-star energy ratings. These translate into great savings for you on your current bills.
- Smart refrigerators from Samsung are the latest innovation that has taken the market by storm.
- Samsung fridges are available in a wide variety of models and sizes.
- This manufacturing giant has a presence in 130 countries.
As you can see, there are several reasons why a Samsung refrigerator should be your next purchase. The question is, in today’s pandemic-hit world, is it a good option to buy a refrigerator online?
The coronavirus scare has led to a massive surge in online sales and no item has been left untouched by this trend. So, is it safe to purchase a refrigerator online?
Let’s look at the advantages of online shopping:
- Convenience: Shop from the safety of your home and have your product delivered to your doorstep.
- Save time: You don’t have to drive to different showrooms to check out other products.
- Easy comparison: It is convenient to compare products on online shopping portals.
- Save money: Online shopping offers a lot more deals and special offers than physical stores.
Now that you have decided to go for a Samsung refrigerator, it’s time to check out the different features on offer.
Here are the things you should look out for in your Samsung refrigerator:
Options include French door, side-by-side door, double door, and single door refrigerators. Generally speaking, the size of the refrigerator decreases as you go down the list.
2. Touch Screen/Smart features
Samsung’s Family Hub refrigerators are the best in this segment. They feature a huge touchscreen on the door that allows you to browse recipes and even create shopping lists.
There is a Samsung refrigerator for every family and lifestyle, from single door refrigerators starting at 183 litres capacity to bespoke Family Hub refrigerators with a massive 934 litres capacity.
4. Energy rating
5-star energy rated fridges are the best option to save on your power bills. Most Samsung fridges are at least a 3-star energy rating for an economical compressor performance.
5. Bonus Features
Check if your preferred refrigerator comes with unique features like Curd Maestro, Flex Zone, Water and Ice Dispenser, AutoFill Water Pitcher and many more.
The most important thing to do before buying the best-selling fridge is to conduct proper research. You should know what you want and what is available in the market to choose the best Samsung refrigerator for yourself.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to do all this alone. We have shortlisted five great Samsung refrigerators available in India with the latest features and innovations.
You can choose any of these fridges to experience Samsung’s world-class cooling technology:
- Samsung RF23A9671SR: Four-door refrigerator with Food ShowCase.
- Samsung RS22T5201SR: Best side-by-side door refrigerator.
- Samsung RF22R7551SR: Most innovative and feature-filled refrigerator.
- Samsung RF260BEAESRL: Best value for money French door refrigerator.
- Samsung RT18M6215WW: Best compact refrigerator.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favourite Samsung refrigerator. You can also get the best refrigerator on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. The practical way of purchasing your favourite refrigerator in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy your favourite Samsung refrigerator in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
A fridge from the world’s largest home appliances maker is always a good choice. A Samsung refrigerator marks the pinnacle of cooling technology and will be your trusted ally in the kitchen. If you are confused about buying your favourite refrigerator, we will tell you why online shopping is the most convenient thing to do these days.
You can compare appliances and get the best deals on your desired product, all from the comfort of your home. Just make sure you are clear about all you need in a fridge before choosing a model.